Prev: Re: Starfighter Dice - 6-sided dice for space games Next: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM

Re: Starfighter Dice - 6-sided dice for space games

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:09:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Starfighter Dice - 6-sided dice for space games

And they look great! While I haven't gotten mine yet, my future self
told
me they are great and he's been using them to represent different types
of
swarm missiles (ESCOM's version of FT's salvo missiles). Get yours
today!!

:-)

(hey, Dean, does this endorsement net me a 0.1% discount off my order?
;-) )

Mk

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com>
wrote:

> *Starfighter Dice* are now available for pre-order -
> http://dice.star-ranger.com/
> Pre-orders will be taken through June 25th.
>
> More than just a d6, Starfighter Dice are also counters on the gaming
> table for fighters, missiles and more.
> You may notice that these dice were heavily inspired by Full Thrust -
the
> 6 fighters in a group, 6 missiles in an Salvo Missile attack, Plasma
Balls
> with different levels of strength, etc.
>
> In many space games, fighters and missiles on the game table are
> represented by counters or miniatures and sometimes a regular d6.
> Starfighter Dice takes the d6 a step further by replacing the normal
round
> pips with outlines of missiles or fighters, making the die more
> identifiable and interesting on the table.
>
> These dice are not intended to fully replace stands of small fighter
> miniatures.  They are an alternative for large games with lots of
fighters,
> when you don't have the right miniatures, or if you just want
something
> different.
> Starfighter Dice start as a blank 16m black cube and the pips are
laser
> engraved on all 6 sides.
> Don't forget, Starfighter Dice can still be rolled like any other d6
> generate a random result.
>
> Got to http://dice.star-ranger.com/ for images of the dice, how to
order
> them and all the options you have for different shaped pips for
fighters,
> missiles and plasma weapons.
>
> Dean Gundberg
>   dice@star-ranger.com

mpaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon> Virus-free.

mpaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>

Prev: Re: Starfighter Dice - 6-sided dice for space games Next: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM