Prev: Re: Starfighter Dice - 6-sided dice for space games Next: Re: [FT] Sensors and Sensibility(long)

Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM

From: aebrain@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 101 23:32:03 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM

> Think for a moment of fleet defence.

> So, what kind of system would help
> 1) extend the defensive envelope of ships to
> allow them to engage fighters OUTSIDE their
> own engagement range
> 2) same as #1 but as it applies to MTMs and
> SMs
> 3) Provide an ability to attack fighter groups
> "lurking" in swarms nearby
> 4) allow some form of closer in area defence
> for non-fighter bearing ships.

I'd suggest a variant of a missile - SM or MT -
that acts a bit like a salvo missile in that it
does D6 attacks. But each attack only does 1 pt.
So it could be used against ships - but would
be more useful vs fighter swarms.

This message was sent using the AustarMetro Internet Web Mail System.

Prev: Re: Starfighter Dice - 6-sided dice for space games Next: Re: [FT] Sensors and Sensibility(long)