Prev: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions Next: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions

Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions

From: Donald Maddox via Gzg <gzg@f...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:58:41 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions

I remember seeing a Jutland game between the NAC and NSL at one of the
earlier GZGECC

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎29‎, ‎2017‎
‎08‎:‎52‎:‎12‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT, Michael Brown
<mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote: <!--#yiv8900887331 P
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->
From my post on facebook:

"I think Full thrust can handle something like Jutland, with enough
players (I think someone did Tsushima a few years
agohttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tsushima"

|  | Battle of Tsushima - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.orgBattle of Tsushima;
Part of the Russo-Japanese War: Admiral Tōgō on the bridge of Mikasa,
at the beginning of the Battle of Tsushima in 1905. The signal flag
being ... |

Does anyone else remeber this?  Do you have an AAR?

Michael Brown
Sheridan, WY
mwsaber6@msn.com

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions Next: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions