Prev: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions Next: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions

Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions

From: Jerry Han <ghoti221@g...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:03:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions

I tried running one inspired by Jutland, but you definitely had to
shrink
things down or the game became unplayable in the time/space constraints
we
had.  Even then, I'm not sure if it was all that interesting, it just
turned
into a smash'em up in the middle of the board, if memory serves me
right.
(It was a LONG time ago.)

Didn't Indy run a Wet Thrust event that WAS actually Jutland?

JGH

On 2017-03-29 2:58 PM, Donald Maddox via Gzg wrote:
> I remember seeing a Jutland game between the NAC and NSL at one of the
earlier
> GZGECC
>

> On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎29‎, ‎2017‎
‎08‎:‎52‎:‎12‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT, Michael Brown

--
ghoti221@gmail.com
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions Next: Re: Full Thrust Fleet actions