Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: Last pre-SALUTE update.... Next: RE: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up!

GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:03:26 +0100
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up!

  UPDATE - SUNDAY 20th APRIL 2014 - HAPPY EASTER!

It's Easter Sunday, hope most of you are enjoying a well-deserved
short break from work/school/study/whatever! I've just got the SALUTE
releases (the 15mm figures) up on the store and ready to order -
there are four new infantry packs of the new-sculpt NSL
Panzergrenadiers (three different types of heavy weapons teams, plus
a Command pack) and the SCOUT FANBIKES for the same range, plus four
new packs of CDF troopers (3 packs in field caps and an all-new
command pack), plus the ever-popular "Crusties" get a pack of
Scuttler Bugs with a handler, and some Mounted Scouts on "riding
prawns"!
Check out the relevant pages of the SG 15mm listings, or just click
on any of the featured new product entries at the foot of the store
front page.

The new vehicles that we had just a few of at SALUTE are not quite
ready for mass-production yet, I need to do a bit more mouldmaking
and fiddling around before they go up for regular mailorder - but I
hope to have them ready for the SHEFFIELD show in the middle of May.

While on the subject, the show (Sheffield Triples) is at the usual
venue - the English Institute of Sport - in Sheffield on the 17 and
18th of May. The venue is really easy to find and access, just head
into Sheffield from the Meadowhall junction of the M1 and the
Institute is well signposted on your left. Since this is now the only
show we do "North of Watford Gap", please come along to see us there
if you find London and Reading are too far to travel easily. More
info on the show soon, but if anyone wants to pre-order stuff to be
brought along then please let me know as soon as possible.

All the best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: Last pre-SALUTE update.... Next: RE: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up!