Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up! Next: Cross Dimensions

RE: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up!

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:57:55 +0000
Subject: RE: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up!

Kewl beans, of course. The 'bugs' seem to have a really good reception
on the for a I troll. Hadn't seen the prawnish mounts, though.

Sadly, will be missing the Sheffield gathering, once again... ;->=

I won't even pester you about more ships; the 'to buy' list is WAY too
long.

I am curious if you've received a note from the wilds of Wyoming, i.e.,
VBAM games?

Years in the making, 2nd Ed VBAM is supposedly 'months away', though
I've been fooled before.  *cough* *BDS* *3rdED* *cough*

I'm on their Yahoo! Group, and when members were asked to list games
they'd like to see supported, FT has been mentioned several times as a
system folks would love to have represented in their campaign system.
However, at the risk of jinxing everything, I will ask you if you've
formulated a first impression of the idea.

Starmada, long supported in 1st Ed, and B5 Wars were both were
mentioned, but when I brought up FT, the 'me too's were pretty
deafening.

Fair warning: I think they attempted to partner with ADB for a Star
Fleet Battles campaign product, but sure sounded like that foundered and
died.

Doug

Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: Happy Easter - new releases are up! Next: Cross Dimensions