Prev: Re: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG Next: GZG Official - GZG SUMMER SALE NOW ON!

RE: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:29:09 +0000
Subject: RE: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG

Haven't joined FB; mostly it's just another d**n thing...

Another option is the title, at least in my browser, is displayed with
cursor hover over the thumbnails. If the titles indicated order (you've
got turn numbers, some in titles, some in captions), one could take the
images one thumbnail at a time.

Just an idea.

I'm sure I've seen that board as a work in progress. TMP or LAF?
Smashing!

And the game looks fun, as well. ;->=

The_Beast