Prev: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG Next: RE: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG

Re: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:14:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG

It's a pain, but you can reflow the photos in sets. It's far easier to
re-order photos in a facebook photo album (and those can be shared with
non-FB users), though I know a lot of folk have issues with FB (not all
necessarily unfounded).

Mk

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:18 AM, <bilgepipe@mac.com> wrote:

> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
> Some photos of mostly GZG models in this weekends Gruntz game.  I have
> edited the photos by adding text about the stage of the battle.  Sorry
they
> don't flow very well because of the Flickr upload.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/inrepose/sets/72157630277601032/with/743325
2854/

Prev: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG Next: RE: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG