Prev: RE: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG Next: [SG2] Scenario: Licking Wounds.

GZG Official - GZG SUMMER SALE NOW ON!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:52:24 +0100
Subject: GZG Official - GZG SUMMER SALE NOW ON!

Hi everyone,

Thursday 28th June Update  -

Our SUMMER SALE is now on! The SALE will run until Midnight (UK time)
on MONDAY 9th July, so you have just over 11 days to get your orders
in. For the duration of the sale, ALL ITEMS ON THE STORE ARE AT 15%
OFF NORMAL LIST PRICES!

Sorry that the start of the sale has been delayed by a few days,
we've been fiddling around with a new add-on widget for the store to
make the sale work the way it needs to.

All sale prices are shown on the store in RED; you don't need to
enter anything special at the checkout stage, the store should
automatically calculate the discounts and total up your order using
the sale prices.

This will probably be our only sale offer until our Christmas
promotion, so don't miss out on it to get all the stuff that you can
build and paint over the long Summer evenings!

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com
http://shop.groundzerogames.net/

PS: as I don't have the chance to frequent the various forums and
news sites very much these days, anyone reading this please feel free
to repost this news item to any blogs, forums and news outlets where
people may be interested!

Prev: RE: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG Next: [SG2] Scenario: Licking Wounds.