Prev: RE: Question to all, re Mecha kits... Next: RE: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

From: Martin Connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 12:59:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

I would fall in the middle. I want a unit of mecha (let's say 10 max for
the
sake of arguement) to have a good variety of poses. I also want a
limited
number of parts, let's say 10 parts as well. 40 parts will be too time
consuming to use more than one or two in a game.

I do not care about looking like someone elses figure, I care about a hi

level of duplication on the table.

And your right, I'll look at a 40 part kit and it will probably keep
going
back into the "to do" bin. Someone mentions 40 parts, and I start
thinking
modeling rather than a figure for gaming. I would start to treat it like
shelf model and it that would take me weeks to build.

That's me anyway.

Regards,
martin