Prev: Re: PDS and Fighters Next: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

RE: Full Thrust: German Style

From: "gitta-chris@t..." <gitta-chris@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:42:29 +0100
Subject: RE: Full Thrust: German Style

Hi everybody,

	I'm one of the Mechworld guys who worked on this. I subscribe to
the
list digest but as I did not check my mail I only noticed this thread
now. Thanks for the nice comments! The space dock was our 2011 project
(btw: made from layer upon layer of plastic sheet cut manually...
makes my fingers hurt just thinking of it... ;-) ) We're just getting
ready for this year's Tactica convention on Feb-25 in Hamburg. Please
check our facebook site for details and more stuff.

	http://www.facebook.com/mechworld.de [1]

	Christian

Links:
------
[1] http://www.facebook.com/mechworld.de

Prev: Re: PDS and Fighters Next: Re: Full Thrust: German Style