Prev: RE: Full Thrust: German Style Next: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

Re: Full Thrust: German Style

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:04:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

Brilliant! Thanks for checking in!

That is truly beautiful treatment of the FT stuff.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
"What is this? The militant wing of the Cirque du
Soleil?"scarygoround.com

AR80A1(The Neverending Story)/ZX750A3 ("99 Problems...")/DOD#1890

http://sotucson.blogspot.com/<br/>http://nearbygamers.com/gamers/inire

Don't Be Afraid