Prev: Re: More future history questions Next: Re: more future history questions

Re: More future history questions

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:30:10 +0000
Subject: Re: More future history questions

>G'day,
>
>>  Hehehe! So, Beth, reckon that between us all we could sell a
>>  (slightly revised) GZG-verse to these guys? Seems to be as plausible
>>  as anything else I've read on this thread so far....  ;-)
>
>Definitely! I spent one meeting listening to the geopolitical guys
>go for it sketching what the world could be like so over drinks I
>jokingly asked them how plausible the GZG timeline was - I only
>informed them it was a game after the fact. Their eyes lit up,
>especially around the Eurasian, African etc bits - which was more
>our focus rather than Atlantic powers even if they are superpowers.
>A bunch of them even asked for the web address.... then again maybe
>they're secretly all gamers ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Heh! That's excellent, Beth - what were their reactions when told it
was a game background, and can you remember any specific comments
that any of them made while discussing it, as to any particular bits
that were more or less plausible than others? That kind of feedback
from a bunch of "experts" in the field could be very useful......  ;-)

Jon.

Prev: Re: More future history questions Next: Re: more future history questions