Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games) Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)

[GZG] One Week Until CelestiCon/Ground Zero Games West Coast

From: CelestiCon Events <events@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 02:05:20 -0700
Subject: [GZG] One Week Until CelestiCon/Ground Zero Games West Coast

HI All,

Just a quick reminder that there is one week to go until
CelestiCon/Ground Zero Games West Coast 2010.

Preparations are going so smoothly that we are extending the online
pre-registration through Sunday, October 3.

We are also looking for more GZG events.  If interested in running one,
feel free to contact me so we can set something up.

Thanks!  And good gaming,

Kris Miller

CelestiCon/GZG-WCC
http://www.celesticon.com