Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:44:16 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

Beastie,

I dropped the IV because I had already mentioned it in a previous post.
His current line of ships is not LoGH style, but he has shown a few
prototypes on TMP that he does plan to go to production with and those
look very close, close enough in fact that they would blend in well with
the actual ships, I'd imagine. I've never really felt the need to have
the exact ships, just somethign wit hthe same style.

What is the "Wright Stuff" you mention? I am sure if any of us
calculated our collections o na per ship basis the total price would
near that of the complete collection, but I also know that most of us
acquired them in smaller lots over time.

-Eli