Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:01:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

emu2020 wrote on 08/26/2009 11:44:16 AM:

> Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

> I dropped the IV because I had already mentioned it in a previous
> post.

Yes, but we list folk are short of memory in such things... ;->=

> His current line of ships is not LoGH style, but he has shown
> a few prototypes on TMP that he does plan to go to production with
> and those look very close, close enough in fact that they would
> blend in well with the actual ships, I'd imagine. I've never really
> felt the need to have the exact ships, just somethign wit hthe same
style.

Missed that on TMP; I'll look back. I've been trying to bash some
disposable
shaver handles into something similar, so I guess I can't be TOO
picky...

> What is the "Wright Stuff" you mention? I am sure if any of us
> calculated our collections o na per ship basis the total price would
> near that of the complete collection, but I also know that most of
> us acquired them in smaller lots over time.

Sorry, the first HJL link given by whomever (see? I forgot already)

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?SeriTxt1=&GenreCode=All&MacroType=All&Scale
=12000&Dis=-2

included both the Yellow Submarine (which included the Master Collection
I found on Mandrake) and the Wright Stuff stuff.

The Beastly one (I don't do rap...)