Prev: Re: [GZG] Thought for the day Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:59:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

As you said before, though 'similar style' makes some difference:
Zandris
IV is working on some ships with a similar style.

Also, the IV is important; search zandrisiv.

I'm not as fond of the designs I've seen so far, but that's only from
pictures. Impressive paint instructions...

I found Slyvester's comments very useful, though. Hard to tell about
composition from piccies, and I'm glad for that info. I've also
considered
the Wright Stuff, especially when someone mentioned dropping the six or
seven large ones all at once. I held back pointing them out as I knew
someone would point out the per ship price difference, and now, perhaps,
we
know why.

Thanks, all!

The_Beast

  From:       emu2020@comcast.net

  To:	      gzg-l@gateway.csua.berkeley.edu

  Date:       08/25/2009 10:44 PM

  Sent by:    gzg-l-bounces@gateway.csua.berkeley.edu

I'll wait for Zandris and collect them as they are released and support
fine craftsman at the same time!

Gzg-l mailing list
Gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

Prev: Re: [GZG] Thought for the day Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box