Prev: Re: [GZG] HST Ultra Deep Field video Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

Re: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:38:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....

> As we've stated before, they're ALL bad, some only worse. Compared to
most,
> yours is pure Shakespeare.
>
> FYI: Greetings from GenCon!
>
> PFYI: Not all WI-FI is equal, *cough* Super 8 South Indy /*cough*

Hope I can meet you, Doug!

We spent 45 minutes stuck in an elevator at the Westin tonight. Had to
be
rescued by firefighters. Would have been way cool except Logan -- his
first
GenCon -- was freaking out. He kept asking us on the way here if we
would
get stuck in an elevator, and sure enough, we did! (More irony: the
doors
were closing when a guy named Bob jumped in. One of the women in the
elevator said, "You better not cause us to get stuck, Bob!" We all
laughed... until...)

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] HST Ultra Deep Field video Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8