Prev: Re: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test.... Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@g...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:27:29 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

winch/aka nyrath produced a starmap for the sphere of space local to
sol marking out the canon stars mentioned in the tuffleyverse..

he pointed out the very large number of stars in that volume which are
M class stars and dont satisfy the goldilocks conditions we would look
at for life/settlement

he produced maps omitting these M class stars and they were busy
enough.. including them made the map unusable for a game.

---
Robert Blanchett
+61 (0)403 911 552