Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

[GZG] GZG 8 Wheelers

From: "Ian's CM Address" <vulture.cm@d...>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 22:15:55 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: [GZG] GZG 8 Wheelers

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Ian's CM Address
<vulture.cm@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

Guys
Just finished off three of the latest 15mm 8 wheeled
vehicles from GZG :)
http://vultureswargamingblog.blogspot.com/
Very
nice models to assemble and paint  :)

Very nice. Do you have any of
DLD's models to put them beside? How do they
compare? Would they be compatible? Only asking because I never was able
finish getting a full set of DLD vehicles for the company I was building
before Life Woes hit him. :-(

Mk

I'm afraid I don't have any of the
DLD vehicles.  I've got some old Crow and
15mm.co,uk vehicles, would any of those help ?

Ian

Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?