Prev: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives' Next: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives'

Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives'

From: "Evyn MacDude" <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:25:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives'

Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 15:30, John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@gmail.com>wrote:

> Idiot.  I went and checked the list archives.  You've been posting
> erratically for nearly four years on this list, which means you are
> just so stupid you forget who the fuck you're babbling at.

I extend my apology for any offense you have taken. I retract all my
points.
Sarcastic and otherwise.

Mr. Atkinson if you will tender your full name, address, Social security
number or equivalent, along with your branch of service and MOS, and any
academic transcripts, I shall do my best to under stand who I am
"Babbling"
at. Until that point please refrain from attacking, as this is a public
list
that is  support of Ground Zero Games products, as such the response and
choice of language reflects badly on said company.

To the rest of the general list I apologies also, for any offense
whether
real or implied. I sometimes forget that what would be amusing, albeit
caustic banter in a face to face conversation is offensive in this
inflectionless medium.

--
Evyn