Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

[GZG] [OT] Legibility of fonts Re: Small arms tech and troop quality

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:33:39 -0600
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Legibility of fonts Re: Small arms tech and troop quality

John, I'm very sorry to be asking for a special favor, but for reasons I
can't comprehend, your e-mails are almost incomprehensible in my inbox.
think my mail client has issues with Roman font. Would you consider
trying
a switch?

This does happen with a few others, but I'm often very interested in
your
point of view.

I can work around if not; below looks perfectly alright, as I opened an
'Internet-style' response.

Thanks!

The_Beast

John Tailby wrote on 12/16/2008 02:03:34 PM:

> Flames of War a 15mm company level ww2 game uses exactly that
***snippage**

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality