Prev: [GZG] [OT] Legibility of fonts Re: Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Question: small-arms tech and troop quality....

Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

From: "Damond Walker" <damosan@g...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:03:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> ... but a very similar system is already used in SGII
> and most folks seem OK with that.

I agree based on my own experience (limited to a small local groups
and then ECC folks) but are you in any way hoping to attract those
folks used to the more popular d6 based systems?  Assuming a certain
level of basic math knowledge can be a pretty tall order.  ;)

I look forward to the details of this system -- I'm already imagining
the hard times ahead for two elite units trading shots...