Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Changing topics again (FoW) Was: Re: FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

Re: [GZG] Changing topics again (FoW) Was: Re: FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:37:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Changing topics again (FoW) Was: Re: FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> On a personal note: Bill, if you ever took offense at something I
said, I
> apologize.

No apology necessary Doug, it wasn't you.  I can't even really be said
to be offended by the reaction, as I said it was pretty much
inevitable and expected.

Regardless,  the statute of limitations on being annoyed by something
that happened over a game has long since run out, and I've moved on.
As I said in another thread, life is too short.

Bill

Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Changing topics again (FoW) Was: Re: FT Light: 5 is the new 6?