Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:47:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

John Atkinson wrote:
> For the record, a 155mm artillery shell has 15lbs Net Explosive
Weight.

> John

My only knowledge of explosives is second and third hand (tv and history

books) but isn't it supposed to be possible to DIY you own "shaped
charge" with these type of thing.

Stick them in a steel tube or other "solid " hole so as to direct the
blast?

I don't know it that actually makes it more effective but I suppose it
depends if your aiming for a mobility kill or a total kill.  One would
be perfect for and ambush while the other would be useful if you lacked
the men to form an ambush.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS