Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!) Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:56:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

s is repeated many times. I have worked retail before, and GWs
expectations on their employees are some of the most draconian I've
seen.
GW's retail shops remind me, in many ways, of Disney's. They even given
all
their employees thematic titles - adept, inquisitor, commander or
whatever.
I'll respect a business' need/rite to propel sales. My experiences with
GW
employees both as a customer and as a friend of a few folks who went to
work
there has been that they live in constant "fear" from their management.

-Eli