Prev: Re: [GZG] Question to the list..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:59:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Andy Hemming
<nonsense_factory@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>  I suspect that working on better ECM or at least differentiated ECm
> between tech levels is something we plan to work on next... as well as
> psionics (as traveller, though we have struggled with precognition...)
and
> shielding/forcefields... again all which will fit into our notional
tech
> levels (4 bands for ease)

VERY much off the top of my head -

Precognition. Have your opponent roll double the dice they might in a
situation where you try to use it, and choose the better ones for you.
Or
roll double the defense dice than normal (if applicable) and choose the
best
ones.

Just a random thought.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question to the list..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....