Prev: Re: [GZG] Question to the list..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:15:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  I'm interested in any memories of such games, but especially anyone
>>  who tried it with unequal tech matchups (eg: small hi-tech force vs.
>>  larger mid- or low-tech one).
>
>Nope. The only uneven (tech wise) game I have played is PeterPig's
>ak47 with militia vs. mercenaries. Basically, the mercenaries rule
>until the militias with their rpgs come too close to the tanks. So
>basically, the militias like lots of cover and the mercenaries like
>nice fields of fire.
>Is this the kind of effect you're looking for?
>
>Frits

Kind of, but what I was actually more interested in was how Striker
II's handling of very high tech grav vehicles, which have HUGE
movement speeds and weapon ranges, actually worked out in game
terms....
I guess it may well have been one of those games that lots of people
bought but few ever played!

Jon (GZG)