Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia

Re: [GZG] Traveller

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:55:33 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller

On  Jun11 08, at 20:39, Don M wrote:

>> Speaking of which, Andy Slack got permission from GW to post all
>> his articles from WD to the web. As is the entire run of the comic
>> Travellers.
> ***You wouldn't have that URL by chance would you?

Here,
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andyslack/html/g_dwnld.html

Should have done that earlier.

>>> In related news, Rafm has been slowly releasing the what they
>>> have of the old Martian Metals Vehicles and most recently the
>>> High Tech Infantry which was released by Citadel in the early 80s.

> ***Had that URL under my "Vendors Of Pointed Sticks And Other
> Useful WMD" (yes Jon your there) on my blog:
> http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
> Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RAF&Category_Code=GRAV
>
> The sad thing is I have two squads of that same  High Tech Infantry
> bought on ebay for their prices....)
>
> So is that a enough Traveller goodness to keep y'all going.
>
> ***Nice when ones life has meaning, huh....)

Give me a Decent Job and it will..... Job hunting and hating it.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia