Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300 Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller

Re: [GZG] Traveller

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:39:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller

Speaking of which, Andy Slack got permission from GW to post all his
articles from WD to the web. As is the entire run of the comic
Travellers.
***You wouldn't have that URL by chance would you?

In related news, Rafm has been slowly releasing the what they have of
the old Martian Metals Vehicles and most recently the High Tech Infantry
which was released by Citadel in the early 80s.
***Had that URL under my "Vendors Of Pointed Sticks And Other Useful
WMD" (yes Jon your there) on my blog:
http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RAF&Ca
tegory_Code=GRAV

The sad thing is I have two squads of that same  High Tech Infantry
bought on ebay for their prices....)

So is that a enough Traveller goodness to keep y'all going.

***Nice when ones life has meaning, huh....)

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300 Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller