Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller

Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:22:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300

it is in T20..... That sends it crashing and burning.... Unless Hunter
actually hires some one to rewrite and edit that rule set. The rules
aren't bad, the layout killed T20 for my crowd.

***I too am no fan of the D20 system. With me I'll just take the
background and use another system, Hunter always does good fluff if
nothing else...)

Here is a link to someones start at a Gurps conversion.

http://tekeli.li/2300/gurps2300.html

***Thanks, he has a good start...)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way.

***Well I've always felt the squandered a great opportunity with Mega
Traveller, again I just took bits and
used them with Gurps or classic.

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller