Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia

Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia

I quite like D20, it works very for D. & D. – but for 2300 I can't see
it working. Ditto for Traveller. The biggest discontinuity I can see is
the basic assumption about characters, Travellers are usually old farts
with a lot of experience as opposed to an 18 year old with a cheap
sword. I have Traveller D20 so I suppose I should actually read it some
time.
Halcyon days. The much missed Leisure World in Belfast used to have a
lot of RPG items and wargaming ones as well. You would read about
something it White Dwarf then go and look for it in Leisure World.

Michael
 "It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer has
done what has been done."
Cardinal Richelieu, in The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia