Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300 Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller

Re: [GZG] Traveller

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:03:09 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller

On  Jun11 08, at 17:26, Don M wrote:

> And just to frighten you, some of my Travller books have the
> notation "Published in the UK by Games Workshop"

Speaking of which, Andy Slack got permission from GW to post all his
articles from WD to the web. As is the entire run of the comic
Travellers.

In related news, Rafm has been slowly releasing the what they have of
the old Martian Metals Vehicles and most recently the High Tech
Infantry which was released by Citadel in the early 80s.

So is that a enough Traveller goodness to keep y'all going.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300 Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller