Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller

Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:56:07 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300

On  Jun11 08, at 16:24, Don M wrote:

> From what I've seen at: http://www.travellerrpg.com/2320/    it
> looks pretty
> good.

But it is in T20..... That sends it crashing and burning.... Unless
Hunter actually hires some one to rewrite and edit that rule set. The
rules aren't bad, the layout killed T20 for my crowd.

> Yeah GURPS in general can get a little glitchy but, nothing a few
> house
> rules can't cure.

Here is a link to someones start at a Gurps conversion.

http://tekeli.li/2300/gurps2300.html

> The classical Traveller setting is still the best overall,

Yep.
> I wasn't to
> trilled with Mega Traveller
> but, there were a few items I got from it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller