Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:37:52 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Part of that was the longer civilian routes compared to the military
routes.  Due to the vagueries & dangers of hyperspace, some routes were
military only (and some of those were only known to the Minbari & not
Earthforce).

The B5P RPG has some very good maps of the routes used; from memory the
civilian route was nearly 2 weeks & the military route about 5 days.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]