Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:15:08 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Indy wrote:

> Yeah, but on Babylon 5, you can't get eggs shipped out to Epsilon
Eridani
> very easily (never could figure that one out).

I thought that was due to the freshness problem vs mass.  I can ship 1
dozen
eggs fresh or prepacked freeze dried egg powder 30 dozen in the same
space.
Then the eggs are only good for a week or two of shipping while the
powder
is good for two to three months...

B5 didn't define the difference between military and civilian travel
very
well.  It took the White Star 48 hours to jump from B5 to Earth, but I
don't
remember if we were told directly how long a civilian cargo transport
would
take.

Mike

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]