Prev: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV Next: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV

Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:22:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV

For those who consider the US not to be a possible, remember there are
several US airbases within 400 miles (the range of a good ASM) so their
CAP patrols would fly this far out.

My knowledge of "Russia" is rather old - I was taught that it was
everything (as a very rough guide) East of Poland, North of Afghanistan
and West of China.  Since when was Georgia a seperate country.	Wasn't
Stalin Georgian?