Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:32:48 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
It depends on which combat option you are using.
The "standard" rules are for immediate resolution of the threshold
check, but there is an option tucked away somewhere for "simultaneous"
fire (which results in combat playing very differently).
'Neath Southern Skies
From: On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 7:13 AM
Subject: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions [TO BE CLASSIFIED]
Forgive a rookie question, but there is one thing I wanted to
make sure of. "Does firing damage and possible resulting Threshold
damage apply to the ship in question immediately so that it may only
return fire at it's possibly reduced strength?" I believe it does but it
came up in the first game we played and I wanted to be sure.
Lastly I have seen a couple of FT ship design applications out
there, but is there one that will allow you to create ships and print
out your fleet on one sheet of paper?
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list