Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian side) Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

[GZG] Full Thrust Questions

From: "Kevin" <zhodani_commando@h...>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:13:11 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

lo Gents,

Forgive a rookie question, but there is one thing I wanted to make sure
of. "Does firing damage and possible resulting Threshold damage apply to
the ship in question immediately so that it may only return fire at it's
possibly reduced strength?" I believe it does but it came up in the
first game we played and I wanted to be sure.

Lastly I have seen a couple of FT ship design applications out there,
but is there one that will allow you to create ships and print out your
fleet on one sheet of paper?

Thanks
Kevin