Prev: [GZG] [Terrain] Dwarven Forge rant Re: Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [Terrain] Dwarven Forge rant Re: Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] [Terrain] Dwarven Forge rant Re: Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "James Moore" <jmooreou@g...>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:52:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Terrain] Dwarven Forge rant Re: Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

person who designed the Sci-Fi sets for Dwarven Forge is Tony Colasante.
He did a bunch of stuff for Armorcast as well. He has his own terrain
studio
now called Griffon Studios. Makes some pretty cool stuff. The terrain
not
matching up wasn't a design issue on his end, btw-DF didi something when
they made the molds.

James