Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: [GZG] [FT] [DSII] Trojan Horse Assault Transport

Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:39:08 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

I was REALLY hoping someone with half a brain would cover this, but I'd
gotten the impression that interface craft couldn't move on the board;
the
assault ship had to get to the atmosphere (modeled on your board as you
wish), and they were on their way to the surface.

On the table, either you get within a certain distance of the edge
(surface
of planet) or leave the table side declared to be planet. You would have
fiddle, if you wish, requirements of velocity and direction.

Interception always seemed more of a DSII-thing. In FTII, kill the
system
or ship, and you've done the job.

*shrug*

The_Beast

DOCAGREN wrote on 10/25/2007 04:38:42 PM:

> Well, almost came up in a game recently so here the question.
>      If a Ship is Carrying an Interface Craft, like an assault ship.
launches
> them while the on a standard FT game board.	How fast can they move?
Do
they
> have any offense and defene system that effect other
ships/missiles/fighters?