Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:03:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

As I understand it, there is no such thing as an NTSC or PAL DVD. The
data is encoded on the disk in a standard digital format, and it is
the *player* that outputs NTSC or PAL as required. There's a lot of
info on this here, for example: http://www.michaeldvd.com.au/Articles/
PALvsNTSC/PALvsNTSC.asp

Best regards, Robert Bryett