Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:48:25 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

It's not so much the region codes I mind as the fact that they stuck
Australia in with South America. I mean sorry, but we don't have much
in common linguistically, economically or culturally. Our non-home-
grown TV programs and movies mostly come from the UK or the USA. I'm
not sure whether to blame stupidity or malice, but stupidity is
generally more common.

Best regards, Robert Bryett