Prev: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up! Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

[GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:46:24 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Has everyone had a chance to check out the rulebook coming with the new
game pieces? I'm not sure whether they very recently put it up, or I was
just having trouble with their 'busy' site.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/SBrulebook

First point: square grid. Guess they didn't want to scare all the
current
SW Miniatures players, and, what the heck, if it was good enough for
Evil
Empires (tm) Spacefleet, how can you kvetch? ;->=

I've looked at the rules a couple of times, and still haven't gotten my
head around the VERY simple structure; just especially dense, at the
moment. Still, I have to think I'll probably be more thrilled with the
ships to add to my micromachine SW's for use with FT and other systems,
but
we'll see.

The_Beast

Prev: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up! Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles