Prev: Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up! Next: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:42:31 +0100
Subject: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

Hi all,

Paul should have the new vehicles up on the website and ready to
order later today - so here's a short-time offer to go with them!

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER - NEW V15	vehicle RELEASES!

On all orders received up to and including FRIDAY 27th OCTOBER that
include any of this week's NEW V15 code releases (V15-09B to 15A),
you may take advantage of the following offer:

For every 10 GBP worth of the NEW V15 vehicles you order, you may
claim ONE FREE PACK of SG15 infantry, worth 2.50 GBP! So, if you
spend 40 GBP on the new vehicle miniatures, you will get FOUR free
SG15 packs, equivalent to 25% extra stuff free!
The value spent on V15 items will be calculated on the retail list
prices, before VAT deductions for non-EU customers, and only the new
codes will count towards the offer. Please list your choices of FREE
infantry packs in the "comments" field of the order  - if you don't
specify any choices, we'll choose what we put in for you.

ONE WEEK ONLY - DON'T MISS OUT!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up! Next: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles