Prev: RE: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal Next: [GZG] Those who can, do; those who can't, teach...

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] latest 15mm new stuff!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:46:40 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] latest 15mm new stuff!

A couple of days ago I posted a news item to TMP with pics showing
the greens for the latest 15mm infantry packs; for those of you who
missed it, you can take a look at:

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/498163/

We've just made the production moulds for all these packs, so they
are now actually available - but as they won't get put up on the
webstore until after the weekend (Paul the webmaster is on holiday
this week), I thought you might like the chance to order some and
still get in on the extended summer sale that ends Sunday!

You can add some of the new figure packs to an order by simply asking
for them  in the "comments" field, and we'll add them on manually.
Packs are:

SG15-U5        UNSC kneeling/prone (4 of each of 2 poses)
		2.50 GBP
SG15-J5        Japanese kneeling/prone (4 of each of 2 poses)
	2.50 GBP
SG15-IF5	Islamic Federation kneeling/prone  (4 of each of 2
poses)			2.50 GBP
SG15-K5        Kra'Vak kneeling/prone (4 of each of 2 poses)
		2.50 GBP

SG15-G1        Generic Command Pack (2 of each of 4 poses)
		2.50 GBP

Best,

Jon (GZG)