Prev: RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] latest 15mm new stuff!

RE: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:38:00 +1000
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

G'day,

> b) Who did she decoy?

It was the attention of the opposing (especially younger) male gamers
that she dragged off course. Remember the determination with which she
was targeted leaving many juicer/threatening targets untouched? ;)

> c) if you can make it to ECC X and are crazed enough to sign
> up for a game I'm running, I'll grant you dispensation to
> bring the Nun "out of habit".....

While I doubt I'll get there I will keep this in mind ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] latest 15mm new stuff!