Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] latest 15mm new stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] Dragon Con

[GZG] Those who can, do; those who can't, teach...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:44:10 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Those who can, do; those who can't, teach...

Those who can't do either, critique. I don't have the guts to even do
that,
so I thought I'd try to give a hand. I've been visiting some websites
that
need updating here and there, and thought I'd be making some
suggestions.

On Mark's Unofficial FT site, I noticed a number of broken links, and
started making a list. Some have just changed, and where I've tracked
down
the new entries, editing the page shouldn't be as big deal for Mark as
finding them, but some are just gone. I'm finding I can recover much of
the
info though Wayback, but figure I should ask permission.

For starts, are Aaron Teske or William Hostman here for me to so ask?

Mark, I know I haven't talked to you about this, but figured it would be
good to get things started first. One, Grace Hopper told us it's easier
ask for forgiveness than get permission, and, two, I've faltered on so
many
promises of late, it's just better this way.

If you ever DO see the list of updates, you can use or pitch as you
please,
of course.

The_Beasrt

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] latest 15mm new stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] Dragon Con