Prev: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition Next: RE: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Re: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:26:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

Hi!

There actually are pics of all of the Mambas on GZG's website.	They're
listed in the Future Wars section of the 1/300 scale vehicles section.

There is no "base mamba apc".

There are:

Mamba with missile turret (pictured on site)
Mamba with tank turret (picutred on site - the turret is the same one
used on the Wolf MBT)
Mamba AD vehicle (pictured on site)
and the new Mamba with the different tank turret.

I don't have any model Strykers, so I can't give you a comparison.

Really though, look through the product listing.  The Mambas all have
picutres. :)

John

> Just de-lurking to ask some questions here. :)
>
> There hasn't been any emails from the list for a while.  Has there
been
> another server/network problem, or is the traffic just slow?
>
> Also, I have some questions about the new microarmour vehicles that
were
> introduced July or so.  Are these all metal or are some of them resin?
> >From the GZG store website, some of them look yellow, or is that just
> lighting?  The whole Mamba series of 8 wheeled vehicles looks
> interesting.	How big are they though?  How do they compare in size
with
> the GHQ Stryker vehicles?  Also, what's the difference between the
Mamba
> H2, the one with the big gun turret (DF-T24) and the Mamba medium tank
> (DF-T22)?  I can't seem to find a baseline APC Mamba either - I can
only
> see the gun and missile variants, but no plain vanilla wheeled APC
> version.  Finally, is there a place where I can find pictures for all
of
> the new microarmour in the catalog?  Most of them don't have pictures
on
> the GZG website.
>
> Thanks very much for any information.
>

> "The organs of the Party must penetrate the backward parts of the
> proletariat."
>
> - Joseph Stalin (As translated by the London Daily Worker)

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University