Prev: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events Next: RE: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

[GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

From: Hymie the CONTROL Robot <cqin@e...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:08:59 -0600
Subject: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

ask some questions here. :)

There hasn't been any emails from the list for a while.  Has there been
another server/network problem, or is the traffic just slow?

Also, I have some questions about the new microarmour vehicles that were
introduced July or so.	Are these all metal or are some of them resin?
>From the GZG store website, some of them look yellow, or is that just
lighting?  The whole Mamba series of 8 wheeled vehicles looks
interesting.  How big are they though?	How do they compare in size with
the GHQ Stryker vehicles?  Also, what's the difference between the Mamba
H2, the one with the big gun turret (DF-T24) and the Mamba medium tank
(DF-T22)?  I can't seem to find a baseline APC Mamba either - I can only
see the gun and missile variants, but no plain vanilla wheeled APC
version.  Finally, is there a place where I can find pictures for all of
the new microarmour in the catalog?  Most of them don't have pictures on
the GZG website.

Thanks very much for any information.

"The organs of the Party must penetrate the backward parts of the
proletariat."

		  - Joseph Stalin (As translated by the London Daily
Worker)